Creatine is a metabolite of the ATP-CP energy system of your body. It serves as an energy reserve in muscle cells. ErgoCreatine is a precursor to creatine phosphate (CP) thus by taking, CP levels in muscle tissue is maximized and more work can be performed. Any athlete who is aiming to maximize performance will benefit by using creatine simply because it works!
ErgoCreatine should be taken with high glycemic index foods and/or drinks to “spike” insulin levels. Avoid taking ErgoCreatine™ with citrus juices as they will convert into an unusable by-product called creatinine. Caffeine consumption should be avoided as it inhibits the absorption of this metabolite. Drink 10 to 12 x 200ml glasses of water every day to allow for maximum performance of ErgoCreatine™.
Benefits and Use
- Increase of storage of anaerobic energy
- Increase in your muscular strength and power
- Increase of muscle protein synthesis
- Increase of cellular hydration
- Accelerate of CP re-synthesis during recovery
- Reduction of the amount of ammonia, lactic acid & hydrogen ions formed in the blood
- Maximize Performance
- Speed up Recovery after training
- Produce more Energy during your workouts
How to Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop after your workout in a glass of water or mix in your post workout protein formula.
Take 1 scoop (5 grams) of ErgoCreatine™ four times a day (every three hours) for five days (20g/day).
Take 1/2 scoop (approx 2 grams) of ErgoCreatine™ thereafter for a total cycle of eight weeks. Stop taking it for two weeks and repeat both phases.
Content: 500g (100 servings)